Trained at the famous Gato Dumas school in Colombia, Marla Noriega is a kitchen lover at heart and professional chef by trade. Marla believes to eat well is to live well. A healthy body pairs with a healthy mind. She likes working with quick and easy recipes. Cooking is a form of meditation for Marla. Immerse yourself in your cooking to taste something truly wonderful.
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons The Ginger People® Ginger Juice
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon salt
Chili, chopped (optional)
Add all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well with a whisk. Drizzle dressing over salad, garnish with herbs and serve.
Turmeric Cauliflower Rice Salad
We love this colourful, easy, gluten free salad. Add some roasted salmon or grilled chicken for a quick and delicious meal. To speed things up even more, use prepared cauliflower rice.
- 30ml olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 half white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 head cauliflower (about 650 to 700g), or prepared cauliflower rice
- 45ml The Ginger People® Turmeric Juice
- Parsley, cilantro and/or chives (garnish)
- Use food processor or blender to finely chop cauliflower, set aside
- Finely chop garlic and onion, set aside.
- Heat sauté pan to medium high. Add oil to pan.
- Wait until the oil gets hot then add garlic and onion and stir. Add salt. Turn down heat so garlic and onion don’t brown.
- When the onion is softened, add the cauliflower mixture and cook for 7 minutes.
- Add the Turmeric Juice and cook an additional 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Make the salad dressing: Add all ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix well with a whisk.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, garnish with herbs and serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.