Learning through travel, Abbie has eaten her way through nearly 60 countries. Australia, Finland, Morocco, Japan and France - a few of her culinary favorites. She's passionate about taking ginger into unexpected places, while still revisiting the classics like her beloved Ultimate Chewy Ginger Snaps. Favorite culinary book: Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat. Favorite moment with a fellow chef: Dinner with Julia Child, 1992. Actually, she was at the next table. We told the waiter, "We'll have what she's having."
Ginger Lemon Coconut Popsicles
An easy, healthy treat with a zingy, mouth-puckering contrast of flavors – sweet, spicy and lemonlicious!
- 398ml can full fat coconut milk (17-19%)
- 118ml The Ginger People® Ginger Juice
- 60ml pure maple syrup
- 15g lemon zest
- 60ml lemon juice
- 28g tapioca starch
1. Pour all ingredients into a small sauce pot and whisk over medium heat.
2. Continuously whisk until bubbles form on the sides and it thickens.
3. Remove from heat and whisk for an additional 5 minutes.
4. Pour into silicone popsicle molds and insert popsicle sticks.
5. Freeze overnight, then enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.